Monday, December 27, 2010

Recording Again!

So I was in the Studio again December 23 to finish up some more songs! I got "Pedal to the Metal" and "Belong" both completely finished. Unfortunately, my producer went out of town for the  holidays so I have nothing to show for it just yet...but soon I shall have 6 songs completely recorded and hopefully...available for purchase on Itunes!! That would be Fun.
So just thought I would keep people updated.
That is the latest and greatest in my world, and I will spend this next week working 7 days to pay for recording last week.
First I play, then I pay. But it is worth it to share my music with the world! I feel like some sort  of hypnotic, hippie-preacher when I say things like that. Yay. :)
Well, this is only my second blog post and I am unsure what else needs to be said. So, in the words of an infamous pig.
That's All Folks!
Selah Rees

No comments:

Post a Comment